httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET>
Subject Re: Acknowledgements
Date Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:59:31 GMT
I would have to agree most with this assessment. We've always had a
someone idealistic view in this group that we are doing it as a group
and the code in general benefits from everyone's involvement here. I
also realize that some people's egos need more stroking than
others. Seems that the CHANGES file is a decent compromise.