httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron <aar...@divinia.com>
Subject Re: general/2615: Set-Cookie not sent with Redirect response
Date Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:05:31 GMT
And if I'm not mistaken, I think this comment in http_protocol.c explains
it, although the reason for treating Set-Cookie like the rest of the
"normal status" header fields is not obvious:

        /* For all HTTP/1.x responses for which we generate the message,
         * we need to avoid inheriting the "normal status" header fields
         * that may have been set by the request handler before the
         * error or redirect, except for Location on external redirects.
         */

Aa.