httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: Acknowledgements
Date Sat, 19 Dec 1998 09:45:32 GMT
On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Alexei Kosut wrote:
> >
> > Hmm. I'm on a 28.8 modem right now, and the outline loaded much quicker
> > than the photo itself.
>
> That makes a certain amount of sense; it's smaller and a GIF.

Sorry, I guess that should have been a semicolon. 'Twas supposed to be the
introduction to the next sentance, not a surprising revelation in and of
itself (after three years of development work on the world's most popular
Web server, one would hope I'd have some idea of how long it took to
transfer files).