httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: Acknowledgements
Date Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:30:28 GMT
On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> >
> > How about the who's-who at <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/Apache/>?
>
> It could be that I've got Mark and Paul switched.. but I
> can't remember. :-P

Hmm. I'm on a 28.8 modem right now, and the outline loaded much quicker
than the photo itself. The frightening thing is that, without looking at
the key, I was able to identify about half the Group members from their
outline.

I think I need to get out more. Or less.

P.S. Yes, you've got Mark and Paul switched. And that is Brian hiding
behind Dean. And if you look fifty miles to the right, you can see me.
Unfortunately, the photo's been cropped.