httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Compression via content negotiation
Date Thu, 03 Dec 1998 13:46:46 GMT
Yes I am the CTO of the company. Didn't think it was relevant.
I also said 'You can use HyperSpace(tm) or something like it'.
I know of other products that do the same thing. Not advertising.
I was trying to make a contribution to the discussion of
content-encoding, if you look back a ways. Forget I ever
mentioned the 'other product'... obviously not something
anyone wanted to hear. Let's get back to a 'pure' discussion
of your issues regarding content-encoding.

View raw message