httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Fwd: The OSKit 0.96 is released (fwd)
Date Wed, 30 Dec 1998 03:05:48 GMT

I see (waves hands over crystal ball) a static-file-optimized apache OS...
I see (waves hands some more) a Perl-optimized apache OS... I see... a way
to build a NetApp out of commodity hardware.... hey, this could be fun.

	Brian

History is made at night;                         brian@hyperreal.org
  character is what you are in the dark.