httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: version component misbehavior
Date Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:13:50 GMT
Ah. Persistence is everything...

It looks like mod_so.c calls the module's init function when the
LoadModule config line is read. This is new for mod_so.c,v1.27. Prior to
that, it just called the create_*_config handlers.

And ignore my post below: I'm running standalone, so the double init is
not called.

This does raise a meta-question: is a module's init handler the "right"
place to add a version component? If you're running in inetd mode, then
it'll be called twice (plus upon mod_so loading).

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/