httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: 1.3.4 SHOWSTOPPERS (Reminder)
Date Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:33:58 GMT

In article <> you wrote:

> if we want to release 1.3.4 on 4. January we should fix/resolve
> the following showstoppers ASAP!

>     * Version component misbehaviour
>         See: <>

Yes, AFAIK it's a side-effect caused by the old patch from me for DSO
situation Roy recently comitted. Actually only half of the patch should be
kept. The other half (the second init call in mod_so.c) should be backed-out
because it causes the problems. But I've to look at this again myself.
Currently I'm 110% busy with establishing the OpenSSL environment and related
stuff. But I hope I find time for Apache itself between these jobs.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message