httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <>
Subject Re: FW: general/3563: I want to allow the definition and use of macros within runtime configuration files.
Date Sat, 26 Dec 1998 07:23:22 GMT
> > Yes, I use it on my test machine so that I can use the same .conf weather
> > I have a module compiled in or out (with limits of course :)  When I actually
> > USE the module in a production machine, I remove the <IfDefine> section since
> > I *know* what I am running.
> But IfModule does that a lot more easily and has existed for a lot longer.

Thank you Marc, I will check out the use of IfModule ... it sounds more like
the application I am using IfDefine for ... much more straight forward.

Sambo	P-)

It's raisins that make Post Raisin Bran so raisiny ...

{NOTE: The [random] quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}

View raw message