httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-site/contributors index.html
Date Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:51:25 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> > So okey, I've made the images local and added dimension
> > attributes (ouch!)..
>
> My complaint here is more along the lines of page design... if all the
> pictures are different sizes the pages is gonna look like a mess.

One reason why I suggested we all get our own individual page with
index.html simply having links to them. That way, one's page can
be as personal as theirs are. Of course, this page should only include
their Apache stuff (picture, what they do, etc...) and should provide
a URL to their _real_ personal page, which lives elsewhere.