httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 configure
Date Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:33:56 GMT

In article <19981213224309.23343.qmail@hyperreal.org> you wrote:

>   Recognize .module config files as does Configure.

Sorry that my reply comes such late, but I'm busy.
My questions are:

1. I cannot see where src/Configure recognizes .module.
   Where is the part which supports it?

2. I'm not convinced that src/Configure should recognize .module.
   I don't see where it is useful (or ever used) to support
   src/modules/xxx/xxx.module instead of src/modules/xxx/xxx.{a,so} and
   src/modules/xxx/libxxx.{a,so}.

Can you provide a little bit of background for us, Randy?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com