httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Cully <ai...@panix.com>
Subject Re: adding vhost-specific data to shared error logs
Date Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:15:46 GMT
I hate to follow up to myself, but no one else has, and I really don't
want to continue wasting my time on this feature if no one cares enough
about it to let me know.

So is this useful to people?  Should I be posting to another forum, or
should I file a PR on it?  Should I just forget about this feature?

Anyone?
--aidan

--
Aidan Cully       "I assume you're all in bands.."
Panix Staff          --Robyn Hitchcock