httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.3.4
Date Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:08:07 GMT
Could we clean up STATUS so we could see what needs be done to get 1.3.4
out? The tarball RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS are kinda laughable since we've
had them for other releases and that hasn't stopped us. The Win32 device
file showstopper has a patch floating around, but I can't find it. We
also have a few patches which look like they have enough votes. As far as
the shell script consistancy stuff: to hell with it :)