httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Parker <par...@austx.tandem.com>
Subject Re: Status Bug??
Date Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:57:42 GMT
I'm seeing it after a cold start, after a HUP restart and after a USR1
graceful restart.  I see these in the error logs:

[Tue Dec  1 06:47:48 1998] [notice] httpd: child pid 23888 exit signal
Segmentation Fault (11)
[Tue Dec  1 06:48:11 1998] [notice] httpd: child pid 23891 exit signal
Segmentation Fault (11)
[Tue Dec  1 06:48:17 1998] [notice] httpd: child pid 23882 exit signal
Segmentation Fault (11)

The "gets 10 or so requests" appears wrong, becase when I just tried
it came back after taking a single request.  Attempts to watch it
under truss lead to disaster because my server suddenly got busy.
I'll try my test server later today.

Michael