httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Phillips <pa...@go2net.com>
Subject apache ads at go2net
Date Sat, 21 Nov 1998 04:10:30 GMT
I am going to see about running some apache ads on our many sites.
Not being much of a graphics guy, I'm hoping to find some nice pre-fab
apache ads to use.  I need a whole bunch of sizes, most of them
standard for some value thereof.

Does anyone have any good stuff lying around? Ideally these would
be on the smaller side, unanimated or with only very brief animation,
and say nice generic stuff like "check out the apache web server"
or "apache: it's what's for dinner."

The sizes I need are:

486x60
120x60
110x50
135x35
88x31
120x40
125x125

Thanks,

--
Paul Phillips      | Once those zeroes roll up [in the year 2000], you'd
Stickler           | better have converted all of your money to krugerands