httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yogesh Patil <yog...@teil.soft.net>
Subject Info Needed.....
Date Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:16:52 GMT

Hello,
   I know this question is not to be posted to this mailing list....
but I just want some info......
   Will anybody tell me the general adea of pooled architecture for
Resource management in apache......Advantages.....and approach.
   Reply awaited.....
Yogesh

Yogesh K. Patil                              Telephone no.
Engineer D&D                              OFF- 080-8410148 ext.235
TATA ELXSI (INDIA) LTD.
Whitefield Road,                          RES- 080-5256635
Mahadevpura Post,                         Time: 9.45PM to 8.30AM
Hoody,
Bangalore- 560048                         E-mail: yogesh@teil.soft.net
KARNATAKA.                                        y_patil@hotmail.com