httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/htdocs/manual/mod mod_actions.html
Date Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:21:20 GMT
rse@hyperreal.org wrote:

>   Log:
>   Fix documentation of `Action' directive: It can activate a CGI script when
>   either a handler or a MIME content type is triggered by the request. We forgot
>   to mention the handler-based variant here.

Mmm..  I'm not sure that this is by design, but rather an artifact
of how handler_rec is defined.  It's unclear to me that defining an
Action based upon the name of the handler really makes sense.
Consider "Action cgi-script" or "Action server-status" -- do those
seem like reasonable uses?
--
#ken	P-)}