httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/conf httpd.conf-dist
Date Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:52:23 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> >>   Restore FancyIndexing directive instead of IndexOptions FancyIndexing.
> >
> >Why?
>
> Because IndexOptions was deprecated a long time ago for separate
> directives for each option.  I noticed it when I did a complete update
> of my own test configs with the new (nicely commented, thanks) file.

Erm.. can you show me the separate IndexOptions directives for
anything *except* FancyIndexing?  AFAICS, that's the only function
that appears both as an IndexOptions keyword and a separate
directive.  I don't think I'm quite following; this isn't a
confusion with the Options bitmask, is it?

#ken	P-)}