httpd-dev mailing list archives

From James Barry <jmba...@ibm.net>
Subject Re: ANN: mod_dav now available
Date Sat, 07 Nov 1998 16:09:09 GMT
The best licensing for the widespread distribution in the core is the
Apache License. This license has worked very well at advancing Apache so
far.

IBM and other companies unfortunately have legal issues with the MPL & GPL
licenses.

IBM does contribute all changes it produces back to the core, and employs a
growing team to do just that.

--
James Barry
Product Manager IBM http Servers and WebSphere