httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject ANN: mod_dav now available
Date Thu, 05 Nov 1998 14:59:04 GMT
Hello all...

I've just prepped the first release of my mod_dav module for Apache.
Currently, this implements a (near) complete Class 1 WebDAV server.

Full information and the software can be found at:

    http://www.lyra.org/greg/mod_dav/

Users are encouraged to download and try it out. While the code is quite
complete, this is the first public release and the documentation and
install procedures need a bit of work. All feedback, bug fixes,
comments, etc are most welcome.

mod_dav is Open Source and is being licensed under the LGPL license.
More information is available at the above URL.

Cheers,
-g

p.s. if you aren't familiar with DAV, then ignore this email :-), or
visit my resources page at http://www.lyra.org/greg/dav.html

p.p.s. I'm not sure if this mailing list is an appropriate forum for
this kind of announcement; I'm open to being educated :-). I'm hoping
that some of more experienced Apache developers could help with feedback
and/or that I can provide feedback to this forum with my experiences in
coding mod_dav.

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/