httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jens-Uwe Mager <...@helios.de>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite, DSO, and AIX
Date Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:08:48 GMT
On Sun, Nov 22, 1998 at 08:44:52AM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Jens-Uwe Mager wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I also did some more testing on a 4.1.5 and the regexes I got it to
> > segfault with in earlier versions do not appear to segfault any more.
>
> I haven't seen any segfaults, just BADPAT returns.

At least on AIX 4.1.5 I got it to segfault if compiled using HSREGEX
and mod_rewrite modular. I used the following regexes:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule    .*/afp:.*       http://www.helios.de/afpengage.html
RewriteRule    .*/afp/.*       http://www.helios.de/afpengage.html

This for the Mac users if they click on an afp://hostname url and did
not install a protocol handler in their browser.

--
Jens-Uwe Mager

HELIOS Software GmbH
Steinriede 3