httpd-dev mailing list archives

From j..@helios.de (Jens-Uwe Mager)
Subject Re: mod_rewrite, DSO, and AIX
Date Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:00:47 GMT

>But we should first try to figure out whether this is exactly the problem. Try
>to link mod_rewrite.so against the HSREGEX stuff first. When the problem is
>then solved, it was really this problem. The ap_ frontend routines are a
>different thing, but nevertheless we should do it. Is already a patch
>available?

I already run a version of Apache on AIX with the regex routines linked
against each DSO, this way I have a copy in each module but it works in
mod_rewrite fine. I could do a patch at the weekend (daytime work does
not leave much time for such things).

Best Regards,
Jens-Uwe Mager

HELIOS Software GmbH