httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/win32 os.h util_win32.c
Date Thu, 05 Nov 1998 21:41:56 GMT
On Thu, Nov 05, 1998 at 12:31:51PM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:
> Since strftime needs %% to do %, we can't handle it since strftime will
> still try.

Oof. Yes. That's the whole point of %%, isn't it? I took it out again.

> I guess this same thing can happen when other single-digit (ie.
> non-0-padded) things are returned.

Right. I was hoping to at least make this scenario more unlikely. If
it ever becomes an issue, I guess we can always write a full strftime.

"Show me an Ethernet collision and I'll show you a network that could
do with one user fewer." -- BOFH