httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@lerdorf.on.ca>
Subject Re: did someone play with child spawn/kill code?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:10:06 GMT
> My server has php3 installed... I noticed that php blocks SIGUSR1 in
> functions/hg_comm.c, dunno what that means though.  Rasmus, is it possible
> that this function would be called from a registered cleanup?

That code is inside a:

#if HYPERWAVE

And I seriously doubt that you even know what HyperWave is.  (not a knock,
I don't have a clue what it is either).  So I bet you don't have that
defined, and thus that code will never even be compiled in.

I will talk to the author of that module and see what the heck he is doing
with USR1 though.

-Rasmus