httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk.vangu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: Apache-1.3.3 tagged and rolled.
Date Wed, 07 Oct 1998 12:31:19 GMT

Signature matches, but Martin, could you put your in
a few of the public key servers... and at some stage
we should counter sign a few keys.. as now the only
visible version of the key used to sign, is in the
signed file it self... hardly a safeguard.

+1 Solaris 2.4			Compile, Go (gcc)
+1 Solaris 2.5			Compile, Go, Production (gcc)
+1 FreeBSD 3 Snap		Compile, Go
+1 FreeBSD 2.2.7, 2.2.6		Compile, Go, Production (simple)
+1 OSF1 / 4.0			Compile, Go	(warning version stamp)
+1 Irix 5.3			Compile, Go
+1 Irix 5.4			Compile, Go
+1 Irix 5.6			Compile, Go (gcc)
+1 SunOs 4.1.3			Compile, Go (gcc)