httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Removing 1.2.x from distribution directory
Date Wed, 28 Oct 1998 01:02:56 GMT

Now that 1.3 is as stable as 1.2.6 (imho) I think this is appropriate.

I would like to create an "old" directory with old versions of Apache; a
directory that was NOT mirrored (so maybe its own vhost), but where we
could get old copies of things for hysterical er historical purposes.

Of course, I lost the official archive of old versions when I lost that
disk a few months back :(

Logged in from Atlanta,

	Brian