httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Unified httpd.conf-dist
Date Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:01:05 GMT
While there have been many people saying "yes, I like the idea" there has
been no comment on the content.  I would like to comment on that and think
it is important, but don't have the time at this instant.

Votes for committing things can't be on liking the idea.  Now, regardless,
Ken doesn't need votes to commit this, but...