httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Moenich <moen...@us.ibm.com>
Subject TPF Port
Date Fri, 09 Oct 1998 20:33:50 GMT
We have a port ready for TPF (Transaction Processing Facility) on a mainframe.
This initial port is only for inetd mode, standalone should be completed
sometime later in October or November.  We can send in the patches to the forum
once we've updated from the latest repository tarball but none of us here have
authority to commit.  The port also entails a new os directory for TPF.  How
would you like us to proceed?  After we submit the patches to the forum  can
someone commit them for us?  Do we need to also submit the new os directory to
the forum?

Joe Moenich
moenich@us.ibm.com
303 773-5483