httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Sklar <sk...@student.net>
Subject Re: Microsoft Windows NT Server Migration Lab (fwd)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:09:18 GMT
Mike -- I'd be interested in helping out with such a document. I run
apache on various linux boxes for www.student.com and www.tvgrid.com and
friends. We used to use NT way way way back in the day (i.e. 1995) so I
don't think my "migration" knowledge (basically toss it out and start
over) will be very useful, but I could definitely help out with some
configuration stuff and analysis of different dynamic page delivery
systems (PHP, mod_perl, CGI, etc.)

-dave