httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Microsoft Windows NT Server Migration Lab (fwd)
Date Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:19:29 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> [...]

Scary! That's an amazingly short list of Apache directives, and even so,
they still have "no" under "Migrates" for most of them. So, we have huge
document describing how to migrate that can only possibly work for
totally trivial sites.

It reminds of the Monty Python sketch - the one where the Army defeat
all enemies by reading them the world's funniest joke :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/