httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Unified httpd.conf-dist
Date Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:50:17 GMT
Ben Hyde wrote:

> Ken?  Do you know exactly what was changed.

I see my last reply looks pretty bogus, so let me try again. :-)

What I basically did was

1. Pulled the fragments from srm and access into httpd.conf,
   putting them close (if possible) to related sections.
2. Went through and made capitalisation consistent.  (I thought.)
3. Indented directives within containers.
4. Gathered request-invariant directives (ServerRoot, and
   so on) into a clot at the top.
5. Moved vhost stuff to the bottom.
6. Organised the residue (server defaults) into groupings
   by module and that otherwise seemed to make sense.

That's pretty much it.  I think the <IfModule> around the
MIMEMagicTypes directive is about the only thing I added, in fact.

#ken	P-)}