httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Chuguev <...@urc.ac.ru>
Subject Multilingual Apache [Was: Re: mod_mime/3238: New directive suggestion: AddCharset (fwd)]
Date Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:14:56 GMT
Hi, Apache users and developers.

Marc Slemko wrote:

> This needs to be looked at by someone who understands the support for and
> use of charsets.

Well, I seem to be one of those guys :-)

> The implementation may well need cleaning up, but the idea sounds like it
> may possibly have value if it isn't too expensive.

Although my implementation is kind of expensive, I think it can
be useful for somebody...

MultiWeb is a multilingual extension of Apache, supporting
multiple character sets (including Unicode and several CJK ones),
their conversion for GET, POST, PUT methods and several other
features. AddCharset and many others.

Just today the latest version is released: Apache-1.3.3-MultiWeb-3.2.

Some details are on http://multiweb.urc.ac.ru/

Unfortunately, not much documentation now, but I am working on it.

And please feel free to ask any questions.
mailto:joy@urc.ac.ru.

--
	Konstantin V. Chuguev.		System administrator of Southern
	http://www.urc.ac.ru/~joy/	Ural Regional Center of FREEnet,