httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Harrie Hazewinkel <harrie.hazewin...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: PATCH scoreboard
Date Tue, 06 Oct 1998 13:05:04 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> But what about host-based vhosts? Having the IP address provides no
> info at all :/  Or do you mean each vhost is given it's own unique
> number (eg: vhost #1, vhost #2) and that this is CLEARLY defined in the
> status printout? This means that somewhere there must be the map info
> that goes from vhost # to vhost name.

Correct, during the intialisation of the server-records I number
them all in the some order as they are in the list.

I am not sure what you understand of the map info, but you don't
need to add anything to a configuration file. The numbering is
only done internal of the server.

 mailto:harrie.hazewinkel@jrc.it       phone:+39+0332786322
 http://sikorsky.ceo.sai.jrc.it/~harrie/ fax:+39+0332785641
 postal: JRC of the E.C.  -       -  Ispra 21020 (VA) Italy
  Ik ben Harrie en ik ben 29 jaar en doe SNMP na. MIB, MIB