httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Patch for TPF port coming up.
Date Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:40:21 GMT
After some changes discussed inside and outside IBM, we have a new
version of the TPF port ready. It consists of a patch for existing
code, some new files in src/os/tpf, and some JCL (!) for building.
This port isn't actually compiled on a TPF system, but on S/390 Open
Edition (Unix-like system for S/390 mainframes).

The total size of the the patch plus code is about 54kB, or 1478
lines. There is also about 18k of HTML documentation that comes with
it. How would y'all like me to post this to be reviewed? I can make it
a really long message to the list, or put it in a web-accessible
location off of taz, or something else. Any suggestions?

--
Manoj Kasichainula - manojk@raleigh.ibm.com
IBM Apache Development Team