httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@apple.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Sun Oct 25 23:45:17 EST 1998
Date Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:40:04 GMT
| <grin> You learned fast on ApacheCon where I said that the best approach to
| get something into Apache is to remind the developers from time to time :-)

  Hey I didn't go to the conference to learn how to use Apache.  I went to
learn how to best pester the Apache Core. :-)

| I've still the --permute-module patch in the queue for today. But after
| this is finished I'll investigate again on your patch. Thanks for
| reminding us...

  Much appreciated.

	-Fred

---
	      Wilfredo Sanchez | wsanchez@apple.com | 408.974-5174
	Apple Computer, Inc., 1 Infinite Loop 302.4K, Cupertino, CA 95014
	          (Mac OS X) Core Operating Systems Group | BSD