httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: icons...
Date Sat, 24 Oct 1998 14:37:26 GMT

In article <> you wrote:

> I was recently reminded that the default cute little icons I use on
> are not the default ones distributed with Apache,
> but smaller ones made by another admin here (  You can
> inspect them at  1) Does anyone mind this,
> and 2) any interest in incorporating them into the distribution?

And I thought you would never ask.... GREAT!  I used your icons on my
webservers for a long time (because the distributed ones are really too large
for a compact auto-indexed page) and always wondered why we don't use them in
the official distribution. I though we had some reasons, so never asked
myself ;-) So, +1 - TAKE THEM IN, Brian.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message