httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Unified httpd.conf-dist
Date Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:45:59 GMT
Even though the One True Config file is nice (and I +1ed it) there are
places where having things "seperate" also makes sense. For example,
I like to keep all "generic" settings (the Max and Min family, etc)
in httpd.conf, all <Directory> et.al. directives in access.conf and
all the <VirtualHost> containers in srm.conf. I find it easier at times
scanning thru 3 smaller files than one larger.