httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@apple.com>
Subject Re: Binary tarballs
Date Thu, 08 Oct 1998 23:10:48 GMT
| Yes maybe they should all compile by default, but since that will
| requires rework in the conf. systems.  I'd guess at this moment I
| prefer a solution that doesn't include that tax up front.  So now I'm
| sorry I brought it up.

  When my build-outside-of-source changes either get merged in (or rejected),
I'll have more, patches coming in which allow a little more flexibility in how
APACI can be configured, and the ability to build all modules without
enabling then all will follow, since I need that and currently work around in
in my wrapper makefiles.

  I can't submit additional patches until the first is dealt with, since they will
conflict (it took some work to extract them), so I'm waiting on an Apache that
have the first set of changes so I can send a patch based on that.

  So it's on the horizon.

	-Fred