httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Apache-1.3.3 tagged and rolled.
Date Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:42:09 GMT

In article <19981007122502.A4941@deejai.mch.sni.de> you wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 11:06:11AM +0200, Martin Kraemer wrote:
>> I'm starting to roll 1.3.3 the tarball now. Please don't commit any
>> more changes before the rollover to 1.3.4-dev has been completed.

> The source is tagged, the tarball is rolled.

Thanks, Martin.

> Get it (from http://dev.apache.org/dist/) and test it heavily.
> I hope no new problems will turn up. I compiled and tested on
> the following platforms:

>     ReliantUNIX 5.43        Intranet Origin&Proxy server
>     SINIX 5.41              Origin server
>     Sun Solaris 2.6         Compile & Go/NoGo test only
>     BS2000/OSD              (still busy compiling)

+     FreeBSD 2.2.6           Compile & Go/NoGo
+     Debian GNU/Linux 1.3    Compile & Go/NoGo

Perhaps you can add this to the STATUS file as in the past, so others can
easily add their platforms, too.

> Is there anything more to do in preparation for Win32 binary generation?
> (It would be too late anyway...)

Paul, can you again roll the Win32 package for us?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com