httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <martin.krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Apache-1.3.3 tagged and rolled.
Date Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:25:02 GMT
On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 11:06:11AM +0200, Martin Kraemer wrote:
> I'm starting to roll 1.3.3 the tarball now. Please don't commit any
> more changes before the rollover to 1.3.4-dev has been completed.

The source is tagged, the tarball is rolled.

Get it (from http://dev.apache.org/dist/) and test it heavily.
I hope no new problems will turn up. I compiled and tested on
the following platforms:

    ReliantUNIX 5.43        Intranet Origin&Proxy server
    SINIX 5.41              Origin server
    Sun Solaris 2.6         Compile & Go/NoGo test only
    BS2000/OSD              (still busy compiling)

Is there anything more to do in preparation for Win32 binary generation?
(It would be too late anyway...)

    Martin