httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: PATCH scoreboard
Date Tue, 06 Oct 1998 12:52:39 GMT
But what about host-based vhosts? Having the IP address provides no
info at all :/  Or do you mean each vhost is given it's own unique
number (eg: vhost #1, vhost #2) and that this is CLEARLY defined in the
status printout? This means that somewhere there must be the map info
that goes from vhost # to vhost name.

This is only done with ExtendedStatus which is known to be
a performance hit. I think the string name is worth the additional
cycles.