httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.3
Date Sun, 04 Oct 1998 14:08:01 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> I'd be very pleased to see 1.3.3 released soon, but I'd *really*
> like it to include the following pending patches:
>
>  o Paul's Win32 events patch (opens up possibility
>    for restarts on Win32)
>  o Bill's patch for shebang/registry lookup

Paul's has enough votes, I think, so it should be included asap. Unless,
the patch requires some rework for 1.3.3.

I don't think there are any vetos for Bill's patch, so that can be
folded in as well. Maybe a few more Win32 eyes should look though, just
in case. We don't want a 1.3.4 because of some Win32 hiccup :)