httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Apache on the Netwinder
Date Sat, 05 Sep 1998 01:53:37 GMT
I am still struggling with reliability on the Netwinder.  I am hoping the
new kernel coming next week will take care of it, but who knows.  httpd
seems to hang and get itself stuff in an accept() loop:

accept(15, 0xbffffa88, [16]) = -1 ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer)
accept(15, 0xbffffa88, [16]) = -1 ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer)
accept(15, 0xbffffa88, [16]) = -1 ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer)
accept(15, 0xbffffa88, [16]) = -1 ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer)

Although I may have a bit of a Heisenberg here.  Whenever I point strace
at the process to get this information it seems to come unstuck.

I am using USE_USLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT right now.  FCNTL and FLOCK both
had worse problems.  Anybody else out there with some ARM-Linux insight
here?

-Rasmus