httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: arm-linuxelf httpd
Date Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:20:57 GMT
> You've got a normal Risc-PC there, i.e. a the garden variety Acorn ?

No, this is the new NetWinder box from Corel.  See
http://www.corelcomputer.com and http://www.netwinder.org

It's a cute little thing about the size of a hardcover book and it only
draws about 18 watts!  I'll bring it with me to ApacheCon so you can all
have a look.  I am hoping to get Apache running smoothly on this thing and
then using them for a low-end server farm where each customer gets their
own machine.  These things can be had for about US $700 each depending on
configuration, so they are quite cost effective.

-Rasmus