httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject More arm-linuxelf info
Date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 21:26:58 GMT
Ok, I am still having these odd delay problems.  Smells a lot like an
accept queue locking problem.  I tried compiling with
USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT, USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT and also
USE_SLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT.  They all show the same problem.  I can
connect initially and get as many pages as I want on the same keep-alive
connection.  Once the keep-alive expires it is usually dead, or I can get
lucky and grab another connection for a while.

I did notice this bit in ap_config.h:

#if defined(CRAY) || (defined(__arm) && !defined(LINUX))
#ifdef __STDC__
#define XtOffset(p_type,field) _Offsetof(p_type,field)
#else

Both __arm and LINUX are defined on this box.  Is there some
architecture-specific issue I need to worry about here?

-Rasmus