httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@c2.net>
Subject Re: IRIX success
Date Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:14:35 GMT
On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Dan Jacobowitz wrote:
> For reference, the server compiles and correctly loads DSOs on IRIX
> 6.2 using the stock cc (which looks to me kind of like version 7.1).

I just tried this setup.

> __attribute__ was repeatedly redefined in
> /usr/local/include/sys/cdefs.h, which at CMU could be just about

Didn't see this one.

> anyone's fault.  The other warning was about libap and libos not being
> used to resolve symbols.

Yep, got those, from various programs in support only.

In addition I got a bunch of "statement in unreachable" warnings from
regex, on constructs like this

        switch (OP(s)) {
        case OBACK_:            /* the vilest depths */
                i = OPND(s);
                .... various stuff ...
                return(backref(m, sp+len, stop, ss+1, stopst, lev));
                break;

Not surprising then. Plus the old "if (... (r->chuncked = 1) ...)"
warning, and a warning about an argument mismatch in the call of
ap_md5_binary() within ap_md5() which looks bogus.

It then runs fine.

Paul