httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: 2.0 buggered?
Date Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:04:27 GMT
ap_config.h was autogenerated before... and then when I merged all the 1.3
changes in it became ap_config_auto.h and ap_config.h ... and cvs won't
trash a file that's sitting there when it suddenly finds that it's
supposed to be under CVS control.  It says "move away ap_config.h, it's in
the way" or something like that.

The same thing happenned on 1.3 several months ago.

Dean