httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0/NSPR
Date Mon, 14 Sep 1998 02:07:24 GMT
How about someone describe the actual difficulties that lead to this whole
gc discussion before we take it any further?

As far as I can recall, the only storage leaks that have ever occured in
Apache were due to people using make_sub_pool(NULL).  Something which I
made impossible in apache-nspr (or at least I think I did, I intended
to...).

Or was it me talking about reference counting buffer pages?  Gah...
reference counts are trivial for that usage... why look further?

Dean