httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0/NSPR
Date Wed, 09 Sep 1998 16:21:49 GMT
Please don't wait for me... everything I had in progress is now in the
repository.  I'd be delighted to have other folks working on apache-nspr.
I'll make sure to post when I start tackling the TODOs.

I still haven't read my mass of apache-cvs mail so I don't know if you did
a merge up to the latest apache-1.3.2-dev code base... (and I'm guessing
Ken has been going around doing yet more code cleanups based on some
new-httpd messages I've read so this is going to be another fucking pain
in the ass merge).  If you want to leave that to me, that's fine... I'll
try to get to it in the next week or so.

Dean