httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: [patch] Glibc 2.1 / DB 2.0 support
Date Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:53:22 GMT
Unfortunately, the only real solution is to make our own *db* library,
give it some gawdawful name so no conflicts are possible, and say that we
don't support anyone using anything else.

Sigh.

I will go no further in my annoyance except to say that someone should be
darn sorry and it isn't you.  <g>